3. Take apart your bong.
2. Fill the bong with lukewarm water after washing it.
1. Gather items.
6. Rinse it off and do it again.
5. Plug and jiggle the holes.
4. Fill your bong with coarse salt and alcohol.
2. Place tiny pieces in plastic bags to soak.
1. Soak your bong in lukewarm water with dish soap for 10 minutes.
4. Use lemon juice to remove the white streaks.
3. Make use of a cotton swab or a pipe cleaner.
2. Change the water in your bong on a daily basis.
1. Fill your bong with purified water.
4. Always store your bong in a bong bag or sturdy case.
3. Once a week, clean your bong.